My Top Oscar Fashion Picks
Posted February 27, 2012on:
I love the Oscars. I can do without the other award shows, but the Oscars are a tradition. The dresses, the jewelry, the hairdos. It’s all over the top and I love it. And every year there are some knock out styles.
1. Penelope Cruz – I’m not a huge Penelope fan, but I’d be crazy not to admit she looked a-maz-ing.
2. Emma Stone – I love red dresses on red heads.
3. Natalie Portman – I just loved the polka dots. Simple elegance.
4. Tina Fey – Tina oozed sophistication. She hit it out of the park in my mind.
5. Melissa McCarthy – The color, the flowiness, the jewels. Love it all.
6. Meryl Steep – Rare is the person who can pull off a gold dress, but if anyone can, Meryl can. She is gorgeous. Gorgeous.
7. Viola Davis – Viola chose such a beautiful green that went perfectly with her skin tone. So pretty.
8. Cameron Diaz – I love the fitted then flared look on Cameron. Probably doesn’t hurt that she’s a skinny-minny.
9. Gwyneth Paltrow – The cape she first appeared in was a little weird, but her dress was so simple and subtle that I couldn’t help but love it.
10. Alexandra Lamy – A throw back to Greecian days, Alexandra looked stunning in her dress.
Did you watch the Oscars? If so, did you have a favorite dress?