Top Ten Things I Love on Pinterest
Posted July 12, 2011on:
Have you heard of Pinterest? Pinterest’s tagline is “a place to catalog the things you love”. And that, my friends, is exactly what it is.
Pinterest is set up so that you have different boards, where you pin things you love. Think of it as a cork board, where you “pin up” ideas, recipes, crafts, whatever you fancy, so you can refer to it later. It’s purely ingenious. Oh how I love Pinterest so. Especially the recipes… I could drool for hours.
Here are my top ten favorite pins:
2. The Babe with the Power Onesie - a great throwback to Labyrinth and totally something Baby Boy needs.
3. Not By Coffee Alone - my personal mantra
4. Pillowcase storage - I so need to do this to my linen closet
5. Wrap made from one square yard - Talk about easy and adorable
7. Melting Snowman Cookies - Ok, I know we are no where near Christmas, but c’mon, this is fantastic
9. Head Scarf Tie - I did this yesterday and it was really adorable!
10. Nutella Cookies - ‘Nuf said
Are you on Pinterest? If so, do you love it or what?! If not, join. Now!